Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Sheets Down Under


Last night as I was tucking Abbey in we were trying to straighten her sheets and comforter.  To say she is a wild sleeper is putting it mildly, so things were pretty twisted around.  Somehow her top sheet always ends up wadded up at the bottom of her bed, and as a result, her bed often goes unmade for days.  Shocking, I know!  I guess you could say Abbey has turned into quite a world traveler now and it shows even in her figurative language.  As I pulled the sheet up to her grinning chin Abbey said, "I don't know why my sheet always goes down to my Australia every night." So here's to a good night's rest tonight and the opportunity for all of us, not just our sheets, to visit the Land Down Under someday. 

2 comments:

Mary said...

Haha sounds like she sleeps like Ben! I love Abbeyisms!

terahreu said...

Okay, that is so cute! It just shows how Abbey views her world. It is all around her and accessible. I love it. But does that mean Iceland is her head? I suppose that is true during the summer when the A/C is blaring. So cute!